- Who was the subject of John Lennon’s scathing song How Do You Sleep?
- What item of furniture takes its name from an empire that ruled Southeastern Europe and North Africa for six centuries?
- In financial news, what does the letter “T” in the acronym “ebit” stand for?
- What word can mean either disgusting or an amount equivalent to 12 dozen?
- Which current cabinet minister is a former television journalist?
- Belgian jazz musician Toots Thielemans specialised in which instrument: the vibraphone, the harmonica or the saxophone?
- What word can follow cowboy, Chelsea, football and desert?
- Australians call it a nature strip. What is the equivalent New Zealand term?
- What is Trockenbeerenauslese?
- In the novel and film The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie, what was the occupation of the title character?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Paul McCartney; 2. The ottoman; 3. Taxes; 4. Gross; 5. Kris Faafoi; 6. The harmonica; 7. Boot; 8. Berm; 9. A type of wine; 10. Teacher.