- In what epic movie did a character played by Russell Crowe say: “At my signal, unleash hell!”?
- The small town of Sturgis, South Dakota, is the venue for a famous annual rally for owners of what?
- A master sommelier is an expert on which subject: wine, cheese or perfume?
- What was the surname of the French police detective created by Belgian novelist Georges Simenon?
- The rock musician known as Flea is a member of what band?
- By transposing two letters, what word meaning a type of musical instrument can be changed into a French exclamation meaning “there it is!”?
- In American slang, a Record of Arrests and Prosecutions is known as what?
- What hit song started with the line, “The stars won’t come out if they know that you’re about”?
- Katoomba is the main town in what Australian tourist area?
- Before the adoption of the metric system, what unit of distance was used to measure the distance of a horse race?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Gladiator; 2. Motorbikes; 3. Wine; 4. Maigret; 5. The Red Hot Chili Peppers; 6. Viola/voila; 7. A rap sheet; 8. Candida, by Dawn; 9. The Blue Mountains of New South Wales; 10. The furlong.