Mark Balchin, Chief Manufacturing Officer of Cannasouth Limited (NZX:CBD), has announced his resignation effective 31 March 2023.

Mr Balchin was the owner operator of Midwest Pharmaceutics NZ Ltd (Midwest) before Cannasouth purchased an initial 60% stake in October 2019 and the remaining 40% in August 2021.

During the six-month period before his departure, he will focus on scaling-up capacity at Midwest for a cornerstone customer.

Cannasouth CEO Mark Lucas thanked Mr Balchin for his contribution to the growth of Midwest and Cannasouth and wished him well for the future.

See more