- What first name is shared by a member of the Rolling Stones, the governor of Florida and Harry Potter’s best friend?
- What colour has an Italian name that translates as “baked earth”?
- What was the name of a magician with supernatural powers who featured in comic strips from 1934 till 2013?
- South Islanders call them cribs. What term is used in the North Island?
- In what country did a resistance movement called the Home Army mount an uprising against German occupation in 1944?
- Bechamel sauce is a common ingredient in which pasta dish?
- What instrument features in the Pink Panther Theme: a saxophone, a piano accordion or an electric organ?
- What country has an electronic visitor authorisation system known as ESTA?
- Freddy Krueger, who frequently features in “Greatest Villain” lists, was a character in what series of films?
- What Canadian province lies between Ontario and Saskatchewan?
Hell Pizza sponsors the quiz. Order yourself a devilishly good pizza today. For a chance to win a $50 Hell Pizza voucher, please send your name and contact details along with how many answers you got correct to [email protected].
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Ron; 2. Terracotta; 3. Mandrake; 4. Baches; 5. Poland; 6. Lasagne; 7. A saxophone; 8. The US; 9. A Nightmare on Elm Street; 10. Manitoba.