- What TV interviewer did prime minister Helen Clark famously call “a sanctimonious little creep”?
- Who did Bianca Perez-Mora Macias marry in 1971?
- What chart-topping pop group was parodied in a 1980 song called “Meaningless Songs in Very High Voices”?
- What word can precede payment, under or syndrome?
- Donald Trump was the first US president to have been divorced – true or false?
- What is the Māori name of a species of sea urchin found only in New Zealand?
- Which Beatles hit song began with the opening bars of the French national anthem?
- Which American state hosts a famous horse race called the Derby?
- Who directed the films “Taxi Driver”, “The Wolf of Wall Street” and “Gangs of New York”?
- Megan Rapinoe is a prominent figure in which international sport?
Hell Pizza sponsors the quiz. Order yourself a devilishly good pizza today. For a chance to win a $50 Hell Pizza voucher, please send your name and contact details along with how many answers you got correct to [email protected].
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. John Campbell; 2. Mick Jagger; 3. The Bee Gees; 4. Down; 5. False (Ronald Reagan was also a divorcee); 6. Kina; 7. All You Need is Love; 8. Kentucky; 9. Martin Scorsese; 10. Football.