- What were the first names of the Evers-Swindell twins who won rowing gold medals at the 2004 and 2008 Olympic Games?
- Condoleezza Rice served as the US Secretary of State under which president?
- “Wider still and wider shall thy bounds be set” is a line from what patriotic British song?
- What is meant by the word protean: primitive, ever-changing or deceitful?
- The classic 19th-century novel “Tom Brown’s School Days” was set in what famous English school?
- In the movie “Rosemary’s Baby”, who fathered the baby?
- What first name is shared by feminist writers with the surnames Klein and Wolf?
- What French word can precede mal, point and fours?
- What long-running American TV sitcom had a theme song – sung by the actor who played the title character – entitled “Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs”?
- In Greek mythology, a girl named Arachne was transformed into what?
Hell Pizza sponsors the quiz. Order yourself a devilishly good pizza today. For a chance to win a $50 Hell Pizza voucher, please send your name and contact details along with how many answers you got correct to [email protected].
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Caroline and Georgina; 2. George W Bush; 3. Land of Hope and Glory; 4. Ever-changing; 5. Rugby School; 6. The Devil; 7. Naomi; 8. Petit; 9. Frasier; 10. A spider.