Artificial intelligence exploded onto the scene in a major way in 2023, establishing foundations for a level of disruption that we don't yet fully understand.
In this episode, we speak to Simply Privacy's Frith Tweedie and Frankly AI's Matt Ensor about what we saw in the AI market this year and where we might see it go in 2024.
We also share our thoughts about the new government's ministerial make-up and what that might mean for NZ's tech industry.
Mentioned in the episode
- Collins crushes new govt role, reflects big dreams for tech - BusinessDesk
- 10 pressing issues for new technology minister Judith Collins - NZ Herald
- About That Mysterious AI Breakthrough Known As Q* By OpenAI That Allegedly Attains True AI Or Is On The Path Toward Artificial General Intelligence (AGI) - Forbes
- Why won't OpenAI say what the Q* algorithm is? - The Atlantic
From around the internet
- US, UK and a dozen more countries unveil pact to make AI ‘secure by design’ - The Guardian
- Eleven Aussie startups that raised $140 million this week - Smart Company
- Kiwi startup DataMasque wins Rising Star award at AWS’s global bash, re:Invent - NZ Herald
- Sports Illustrated Published Articles by Fake, AI-Generated Writers: We asked them about it — and they deleted everything - Futurism