- Which TV show has been running longest: Fair Go, What Now or Country Calendar?
- Mr Bumble was a cruel, pompous character in which Charles Dickens novel?
- Who starred in and sang the theme song for the 1988 movie Beaches – Barbra Streisand, Liza Minelli or Bette Midler?
- In the Soviet Union, who or what were the NKVD, the OGPU and Cheka?
- What female New Zealand comedian won the award for best show at the 2018 Edinburgh Fringe Festival?
- On a map of the United States, what word precedes Cruz, Barbara and Monica?
- What nursery rhyme inspired a 1972 hit song of the same name by Paul McCartney and Wings?
- Who led a political party that contested only one general election, in 1984?
- Where in New Zealand are the wineries Mudbrick, Cable Bay, Kennedy Point and Stonyridge?
- What three-word phrase can mean a musical engagement or a short-lived sexual fling?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Country Calendar; 2. Oliver Twist; 3. Bette Midler; 4. Secret police organisations; 5. Rose Matafeo; 6. Santa; 7. Mary Had a Little Lamb; 8. Bob Jones; 9. Waiheke Island; 10. One night stand.