- What biblical name was adopted by an annual pop culture fan convention that has been held in New Zealand since 1995?
- Who would use a mandoline – a musician, a painter or a chef?
- What British actor played a Cold War-era spy named Harry Palmer in a series of films based on novels by Len Deighton?
- How did Fort Sumter become famous in American history?
- What word can follow shearing, chain or motorcycle?
- What first name was shared by an author with the surname Kerouac, a heavyweight boxing champion with the surname Johnson and a whiskey maker with the surname Daniels?
- A person with an abnormal fear of light is said to suffer from what phobia?
- In what popular Australian TV series did Magda Szubanski play a character named Sharon?
- What colour is the flower of heather: mauve, yellow or blue?
- What country was the birthplace of the writer J R R Tolkien, the actress Charlize Theron and the musician Manfred Mann?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Armageddon; 2. A chef; 3. Michael Caine; 4. It was the scene of the first engagement in the American Civil War; 5. Gang; 6. Jack; 7. Photophobia; 8. Kath and Kim; 9. Mauve; 10. South Africa.