- What surname was shared by a poet with the first name Siegfried and a celebrity hairstylist with the first name Vidal?
- Who or what was the subject of the 1976 hit song Shannon?
- What significant anniversary will Shortland Street celebrate in May: its 20th, 25th or 30th?
- The Englishman Sir Rocco Forte is a leading figure in what business?
- What American bandleader mysteriously disappeared while flying over the English Channel in 1944?
- What word can precede store, practice or election?
- Who became, in 1978, the first female singer to top the British pop chart with a self-written song?
- What prominent sporting figure is known by the initials SVG?
- By changing one letter, what word meaning a period of employment can be altered to one meaning a small tube used to keep blood vessels open?
- Which two prime ministers were born in Hamilton?
Please scroll down for answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Sassoon; 2. A dog; 3. 30th; 4. Hotels; 5. Glenn Miller; 6. General; 7. Kate Bush; 8. Racing driver Shane van Gisbergen; 9. Stint/stent; 10. Helen Clark and Jacinda Ardern.