- Which up-market car company makes a model called the Countryman?
- His first names were Robert Nesta and he had a string of hit songs before his death from cancer in 1981. What was his surname?
- What is the term for the middlemost upper and lower teeth: canines, molars or incisors?
- What common household product is made from diluted sodium hypochlorite?
- What first name is shared by actresses with the surnames Chastain, Biel and Lange?
- What New Zealand town was at the centre of a 1929 earthquake that killed 17 people?
- Maine is the only American state with a single-syllable name – true or false?
- What classic French sauce typically accompanies steak and is made from egg yolks, butter and tarragon?
- What iconic Australian brand has the initials VB?
- Complete the following quotation from Shakespeare’s Hamlet: “Brevity is the soul of …”
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. BMW Mini; 2. Marley; 3. Incisors; 4. Bleach; 5. Jessica; 6. Murchison; 7. True; 8. Bearnaise sauce; 9. Victoria Bitter; 10. Wit.