- In which country would you see the remains of the biblical city of Babylon: Israel, Turkey or Iraq?
- What’s unusual about radical American composer John Cage’s 1952 work 4’33”?
- Which character in Shakespeare is fictional: Hamlet, Macbeth or Brutus?
- What type of sports clubs are Fitzroy, Midway, Maranui and St Kilda?
- Chief Wiggum is a character in what TV series?
- Their first names are Brendan and Domhnall and they are father-and-son actors. What is their surname?
- What word can come after Yorkshire, Cairn, Scottish and Boston?
- In horse racing, what is the term for a bet that combines a winning bet and a place bet together on one ticket?
- Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex, was born in which decade?
- In what multiple Academy Award-winning movie of 1981 did Henry Fonda star with his daughter Jane?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Iraq; 2. It’s silent; 3. Hamlet; 4. Surf lifesaving clubs; 5. The Simpsons; 6. Gleeson; 7. Terrier; 8. Each-way bet; 9. The 1960s; 10. On Golden Pond.