- Which country has the highest number of executions: China, Saudi Arabia or Iran?
- Complete the name of a New Zealand native bird: the orange-fronted …
- Joanna Lumley, Joan Collins, Ben Kingsley and Ian McKellen all appeared in what TV series?
- What word can precede metal, sleeper or hand?
- In Greek mythology, what effect did the Gorgons have on anyone who looked at them?
- What river flows into the sea at Westport?
- Which 20th-century governor-general was a former National Party prime minister?
- What A-list Hollywood actress is the daughter of the actor Jon Voight?
- What popular stage musical was based on the opera Madame Butterfly and set during the Vietnam War?
- In which provincial city would you find Arawa, Hinemoa and Tutanekai streets?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. China; 2. Parakeet; 3. Coronation Street; 4. Heavy; 5. They were turned into stone; 6. The Buller; 7. Sir Keith Holyoake; 8. Angelina Jolie; 9. Miss Saigon; 10. Rotorua.