- What country’s name is derived from a Latin word meaning “southern”?
- What popular American TV actor of the 1980s and 90s was nicknamed “The Hoff”?
- What word can follow gang, brake or sketch?
- What is the Māori name for the rarely seen bird known in English as the white heron or great egret?
- What country uses an air defence system called Iron Dome?
- Rachel Hunter first came to public attention in a TV commercial for what product?
- Australian professional football team the Mariners represent which region?
- What play by Shakespeare has a title that is also a word meaning a small village?
- What first name is shared by a writer with the surname Mantel, an actress with the surname Swank and a broadcaster with the surname Barry?
- Meadow Fresh is a New Zealand brand of what?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Australia; 2. David Hasselhoff; 3. Pad; 4. Kotuku; 5. Israel; 6. The Tip-Top Trumpet; 7. The Central Coast of New South Wales; 8. Hamlet; 9. Hilary; 10. Milk.