- Which is New Zealand’s foggiest city: Invercargill, Hamilton or Palmerston North?
- Their official first names were Leonard, Adolph and Herbert and they starred in 13 comedy movies. What surname did they share?
- In which New Zealand region would you see the Gibbs sculpture farm?
- What politician dropped his dancing partner in a 2006 episode of Dancing with the Stars?
- What would you do with a Moscow Mule: drink it, ride it or try to dodge it?
- What word can mean either a type of doughnut or a resident of Germany’s capital?
- The cities of Oakland, Berkeley and San Jose are located on what bay?
- What New Zealand singer had his biggest hit in 1972 with a song called Take the Money and Run?
- What classic pasta dish takes its name from the city of Bologna?
- In the words of a 1977 satirical song by Randy Newman, who supposedly had no reason to live?
Please scroll down for the answers:
ANSWERS: 1. Hamilton; 2. Marx; 3. Northland; 4. Rodney Hide; 5. Drink it (it’s a cocktail); 6. Berliner; 7. San Francisco Bay; 8. Bunny Walters; 9. Spaghetti Bolognese; 10. Short people.